AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

oh yah.. updates!

So I clearly have not been updating the blog, but I think about updating it mostly every week... that counts for something right?

anyways, this pregnancy has been a whirlwind of ups and downs! It feels like it has flown by, where as with Colt I felt like I was pregnant for 2 years.. and now he is 2 years old! ahh, time is going too fast these days.

I am now 37 weeks pregnant, officially full term and I can't wait to meet little baby girl Violet Cheryl Jean Carruthers!

so, the downs of this pregnancy:
a low laying placenta, lots of cramping, a choroid plexus cyst on her brain, measuring 3 weeks behind for quite some time, some bleeding, and possibly laying transverse.

after lots of follow ups and ultrasounds, every single one of these problems, turned out to be resolved or not an issue! :) just waiting on an ultrasound next week to check her position, though I'm fairly certain she has moved again to be back in a head down position. so, all is well in the uterus!

other than the typical tiredness, raging heartburn (yay for zantac!), sciatic pain and my-belly-is-huge uncomfortableness, I'm feeling great!

the nursery is basically finished, just a few final decor things to take care of. Her clothes are all washed and sorted by size and filling the closet up nicely! When did I become such a girly girl? never would I have thought I'd want so much pink and ruffles! I love it. Having a daughter is going to be lovely.

Colt is excited I think for "baby sister by-let" to come. I think he understands, but I'm sure he may react differently once she is actually here. Oh and also, he thinks baby sister is a "good boy". This little Colt is hilarious.

also, I have a baby pool going, if you care to make some guesses about Violet's arrival date, weight, height, etc.

we did a 3D ultrasound for little miss Violet as well! It was so nice to see her in there. she had both feet in her face or on her forehead or even her little toes in her mouth! the tech said she has a big head, long fingers and feet. These were all the same things we were told about Colt, so if she's going to follow his footsteps, I'm all for having 2 of the cutest kids ever. (though the big head + labour = not fun)


pictures of the baby belly and nursery will be up soon! (no really, they will!)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment