Saturday, August 7, 2010
yay! the ultrasound is booked for the 17th of August! will it be a boy or a girl? let me know what you think! :)
according to the chinese gender prediction test: girl
according to various old wives tales: girl
based on some of these old wives tales
- Sleeping in a bed with your pillow to the south indicates that you will be having a girl.
- Your feet are not colder than they were before pregnancy. You are having a girl.
- The maternal grandmother doesn't have gray hair (dyed or natural), so a girl will be born.
- You had morning sickness early in pregnancy, so you are expecting a girl.
- Your chest development has been quite dramatic during pregnancy. You should expect a girl.
- Since the sum of the mother's age at conception and the number of the month of conception is an odd number, it will be a girl.
- You are craving sweets, which means that it is a girl.
- You have been craving meats or cheeses, so it is a boy.
- Your baby's heart rate is 140 or more beats per minute, so it's a girl
according to this interesting (apparently scientific) study: boy
my lovely friend mita also did a gender prediction test with a crystal pendant, if it's a girl it swings in a circle, a boy if it swings side to side. the result: boy
I have a strong feeling it's a boy, as does Rob, but mostly everyone else is feeling it is a girl. We are so excited either way! I would love for Colt to have a brother but the thought of having a little girl warms my heart. I can't wait to find out!